Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Challenge #100 - Postage

Welcome!

Can you believe we are at our 100th challenge!?

 Time sure does fly and I have loved each and every one of our challenges some of which have really made me think outside the box.

And my challenge this week may need you to think outside the box but I do hope you'll play along.

 I'd like to see a postage theme on your creation this week whether it's stamps, a postcard, airmail, etc.

 I created a card using a a cute little postage themed stamp:

  So dig into those supply wagons and link up your project, we love to see what you create.

 Rosanne

4 comments:

  1. Great challenge and gorgeous card Rosanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat challenge, I will have to think about this a little.
    Beautiful card, love the stamp & how you attached it to the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies on your 100th challenge..... I have enjoyed your blog and seeing all the great cards produced.. It has certainly helped me think outside the box...
    Lovely card Rosanne to inspire this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete