Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Challenge #184 - All About Mom Featured Projects

I am so excited to see so many inspiring projects for this week's challenge.  I really enjoyed visiting everyone's blogs.  There is so much incredible talent out there.

It was hard to narrow it down, but here are the featured projects for this week:

Sara S


Katie Tate


Michaela


Aren't they amazing?  Congratulations ladies!  Be sure to grab the Blinkie from the sidebar and proudly display it on your blog!

I hope you will visit again tomorrow to see the new challenge.  I will be hosting again, filling in for Joanne who is away on holidays.  



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects ladies, I'm sure 'Mom' will be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Your blinkie is proudly displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, thank you so much for picking my card as one of your top 3. I am thrilled to bits! You have made my day!
    Congrats to Sara and Katie!
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete