Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Challenge #324 - Build A Snowman

Hello Little Red Wagon friends! Carolyn here and I am the hostess for this week's challenge. One of my very favourite things about winter is snowmen. For this week's challenge, I want you to build a snowman. Of course I don't expect you to run outside and build an actual snowman, I want you to use a snowman on your project.

Here is the card that I made!!


I can't wait to see all the great snowman projects.  Be sure to link up your creation below.  If you need some inspiration then visit the other LRW girlfriends blogs.  You won't be disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. I love your snowman Carolyn! Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you're laughing at this challenge right now being in the beautiful sunshine!! :)

    ReplyDelete